The Mira Vista Homeowners Association Board of Directors will hold its monthly open board meeting on Tuesday June 11, 2019 at 5pm at the Mira Vista Country Club. Below you will find the agenda.
Mira Vista Homeowners Association Inc.
Board Meeting Agenda
June 11, 2019
- Proof of notice of meeting or waiver of notice
- Reading of minutes of preceding meeting or waiver of said reading
- President’s report on what happened in Executive Session after the last Board meeting
- President’s report on Structural Change Committee progress
- Motion to adopt a Rental Policy Statement
- Motion to amend the Delinquency Policy Statement
- Committee reports from each of the Committees
- Golf Cart for Resident Use
- New business and public comment/questions
- Executive Session to discuss negotiation progress with David Ross
To access your visitor list and to add temporary visitors to your list. Go to www.gateaccess.net and use your primary phone number as your user name. Your default password is the account number on your HOA dues billing statement. If you have any questions or need help with set up, call the HOA office at (817) 294-5858.
Effective January 1, 2014, a list of Mira Vista Property Owners who are delinquent on dues payment will be posted on the Mira Vista Homeowners Association website.
Fishing– Fishing is allowed at the Pavilion at the Lake on Harbour Town Lane seven days a week until 10 p.m.
Trash Pickup on Holidays:
|New Year’s Day||Closed; All Routes will be delayed one day|
|Day After New Year’s Day||All Routes will run regular schedule|
|Martin Luther King Day||All Routes will run regular schedule|
|Memorial Day||All Routes will run regular schedule|
|Independence Day||All Routes will run regular schedule|
|Labor Day||All Routes will run regular schedules|
|Thanksgiving Day||Closed; All Routes will be delayed one day|
|Day after Thanksgiving Day||Recovering all Thanksgiving Day Routes, Delayed one day|
|Day before Christmas||All routes will run regular schedule|
|Christmas Day||Closed; All Routes will be delayed one day|
|New Year’s Eve||All Routes will run regular schedule|
|President’s Day||All Routes will run regular schedule|
|Good Friday||All Routes will run regular schedule|